Saturday, February 21, 2009

I was asked: What's your life purpose now?


I replied:

My Current life purpose is to effect positive change around me and help others. I would like to gently impact the lives of those I meet one way or another. Most people fall into the habit of taking short-cuts and analyzing their life circumstances through a very narrow lens. The opportunities out there are countless. And this is what I would like to assist others see.

I am a leader without a title. Just like I was able to create drastic changes in my life, I want to lend support to others in reaching their full potential. I will do it by shaping, changing, and improving the way they think. I would like to share my life vision with people who still do not trust what life brings them. In the end, I want to leave some guiding footstep to the right path of great accomplishments and clear self-knowledge.

Based on the belief that we all have dormant capabilities, I will persist in empowering people to unleash their drives. I will support others through being a true friend, a teacher, a coach, and a therapist. In that sort of people business, nothing would satisfy me more than having my own brand as an “eye opener”. A brand that makes those who knew me have a wide shiny smile upon hearing my name mentioned.


2 comments:

  1. I have read all your blogs so far and they are all moved me in different ways. You continue to inspire me as I look forward to reading more. Keep them coming!

    Manal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam
    i believe that in everyone of us a star, many don't have any idea how to let it shine.
    i know u personaly Mrs. Darwish, and i know how much u shine ,giving positive energy .
    always optimistic, :) and i am sure ur articles will effects readers as much as we do. thanks, it was such a great plog and i will always continue attending any issue.

    ReplyDelete